Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: error code RGE-1001

Jump to solution
How do you fix error code RGE-1001
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Spectrum app

Jump to solution
I’m having the same issues. I just contacted spectrum and they said there is an issue in our area and they are working to resolve it. I live in North East Pennsylvania. Hope that helps everyone.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am also receiving an RGE-1001 error code.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
It is issues with spectrum. I just called and they said there’s an outage in my area, which is north east Pennsylvania.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Must be widespread, as I'm in Maine. Thank you for the update. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Must be widespread, I am in KY and it must just be for the app on roku, because spectrum works thru my cable box and the app works on my phone as well as my laptop, Roku is the only thing spectrum doesn't work on.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution
Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know what you are seeing. Spectrum is currently experiencing some technical issues that are affecting the functionality of their channel. Please contact Spectrum support for additional status updates as they work to resolve these issues.

Thanks
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
You’re correct! Same here. They told me to call Spectrum and Soectrum said it’s a RIKU TV issue
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

From Spectrum:

I'm sorry to hear that your streaming service is not working, Ed. There is currently a known issue that the Spectrum TV app and our streaming services are currently down. We have a team of engineers currently looking into restoring your services ASAP. At this time, we do not have an estimated time of repair.

When I asked how we would be updated, e.g., on webpage....no response Smiley Sad 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

my screen is frozen and all I get is the above error code 

0 Kudos