Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Spectrum app

Jump to solution

Yes, It must be some type of communication issue. I am only having issues with any channel associated with my Spectrum TV account. I tried loading a few TV channels, that required cable subscription, and they won't activate. My streaming apps( netflix, disney+, youtube) are loading with no issues

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

same issue here. error RGE-1001. other apps work

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem here, did all the steps to see if I could fix it, not able! :-(

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same problem here, unforunately, I am not seeing any answers.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Having same issue seems the system did an update now spectrum won’t load just keeps cycling to RGR-1001
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same here. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
The Spectrum app not opening
Highlighted
Level 7

error code RGE-1001

Jump to solution

I have this code on all Roku Express units   What to do?  I have tried resetting

Thanks

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I finally got a Roku Tech rep on the phone and they said I need to contact Spectrum because issue on their end.  I stated that seemed weird as its an App on the Roku and said they should post an announcement on their website to alert all Spectrum users.  We'll see how this goes next.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

We’re also unable to connect to Spectrum this morning. 11/15/19

0 Kudos