Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick25
Level 7

Spectrum app

Jump to solution
The app does not open, it takes me back to the home screen, I tried on all In home TVs, and it is doing the same thing, i tried delete, reboot, add, something. Puzzled
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Spectrum app

Jump to solution
Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know what you are seeing. Spectrum is currently experiencing some technical issues that are affecting the functionality of their channel. Please contact Spectrum support for additional status updates as they work to resolve these issues.

Thanks
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@VWS Spectrum is currently experiencing some technical difficulties that may impact the functionality of their service on the Roku platform. Please contact Spectrum support to report what you're experiencing, and request any additional support or updates they can offer.

You can reach them here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,

Tanner 

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
48 Replies
CHLCD
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem.  It just started this morning.

0 Kudos
CCoker
Level 7

Jump to solution
I get this message
Service Unavailable
We're sorry something didn't work quite right. Please try again later.
Reference code: RGE-1001
Bulldog
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am also having the same problem.  Spectrum works on the Cable Box so it must be a problem with Roku.

0 Kudos
ddegeest
Level 7

Jump to solution

having this issue too

0 Kudos
Bpfeiffer602
Level 8

Jump to solution

I am having this issue as well. refernce code RGE-1001. Did all the troubleshooting steps and still no good. All other apps working fine. I am not having the issue on my other mobile device, just my Roku TV

CJ777
Level 7

Jump to solution
I am also having the same problem, just started this morning. I'm not getting an error message, but it does take me back to the home screen.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
I am having the same issue, tried tech support only to be told that my device, roku premier, is not eligible for phone support...ummm what is the point if u cant get help...glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this problem
0 Kudos
Mustangbobk
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having this issue as well. refernce code RGE-1001. Did all the troubleshooting steps and still receive the RGE-1001 error code. All other apps working fine. I am not having the issue on my other mobile device, just my Roku Ultras. Spectrum app works on my Android phone (some channels), but not on my Samsung TV (using the built-in Spectrum app.)

0 Kudos
bluehippy
Level 7

Jump to solution

Having same issue, restarted,redownloaded, reset to factory, none of which worked.  Its Roku because I noticed that it did an update last night and It was working during the day yesterday

0 Kudos