Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
icecowboy
Level 7

Spectrum app says Spectrum tv is only available in the U.S. and its territories, ref code RLC-1002

Jump to solution

Spectrum app says Spectrum tv is only available in the U.S. and its territories, ref code RLC-1002. Why and how to fix?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Spectrum app says Spectrum tv is only available in the U.S. and its territories, ref code RLC-10

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

There was a known outage with Spectrum over the weekend and as of this time has been resolved and service should be restored.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

184 REPLIES 184\
spectrumtrouble
Level 7

Re: Spectrum app says Spectrum tv is only available in the U.S. and its territories, ref code RLC-10

Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same issue with spectrum tv.  It appears to have started after a Roku update of some sort as the home screen now has a different "Happy summer" appearance.  4 Rokus in home all show the same Reference Code RLC-1002.  Help!

icecowboy
Level 7

Jump to solution

That's when it started for me also.

0 Kudos
Kev1n
Level 7

Jump to solution

This happened to me also. Help

0 Kudos
etbrennan
Level 7

Jump to solution

Having this issue as well, worked fine yesterday.

0 Kudos
Mubwob
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same here. What the **bleep**???

0 Kudos
PredatorRanger
Level 8

Jump to solution

Getting the same error now when I tried to open the Spectrum app. 

0 Kudos
JP03
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same problem - keep getting RLC-1002.  I AM in the US . Tried restarting router, TV, Roku -- nothing helps. Suggestions??

0 Kudos
InnocentJewels
Level 7

Jump to solution

Mine worked yesterday and now I am getting the same code. 

0 Kudos
Ladyjuris09
Level 7

Jump to solution

The same. Has anyone reached out to Spectrum or Roku? 

0 Kudos