Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tpelton
Level 7

Spectrum app not working

I have the spectrum TV app download for a while now. We had an internet outage and now I can't login to the spectrum app. I spoke to a customer service representative to confirm that all was good on their side of things. They checked the connection and confirmed my user name and password. I did reboot my internet router, modem and roku. I'm still receiving an error upon signing in to app. Anybody else having issues with this? or knows how to resolve this issue? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Spectrum app not working

Authentication (and other) issues with the Spectrum app are entirely within Spectrum's purview.

You'll need to contact to help you resolve this.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
hme109
Level 8

Spectrum cancelled their contract with Roku, or the opposite.

Roku no longer supports the Spectrum app.  It really sucks.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

@hme109 wrote:

Spectrum cancelled their contract with Roku, or the opposite.

Roku no longer supports the Spectrum app.  It really sucks.

Its a carriage dispute.

Users that already had and used the Spectrum TV app prior to the onset of the dispute last December still have access to the app and usage/support for it - from Spectrum.

New users or those that didnt have the app installed/used it prior to December last year will not be able to download or use it now.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos