Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LooLou
Level 7

Spectrum app being dropped

I woke up Saturday morning to my spectrum app not working properly and unfortunately I un installed it and now I can't get it back. I am highly disappointed with roku for not informing me seeing as you have my **bleep** email. I'm sure once I figure out how to get around this delima roku will figure out how to block that as well.

3 Replies
StreambarUser27
Level 9

Re: Spectrum app being dropped

15 million Spectrum subscribers in 41 states are not happy. Spectrum is #3 largest provider in the nation.  

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@StreambarUser27 wrote:

15 million Spectrum subscribers in 41 states are not happy. Spectrum is #3 largest provider in the nation. 

This is a business negotiation with each side trying to get the best deal it can. I would hope that any of those 15 million that are complaining to Roku are also complaining to Spectrum.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
klippe
Level 8

Yes...I’m ready to dump my roku products.  Thanks for nothing roku!