Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LadyCleaningOne
Level 7

Spectrum app & pluto tv app not working

Jump to solution

Both my Spectrum & Pluto TV apps are acting up. This has been happening for a couple days now. The Spectrum tv app keeps popping up error message RLP - 1031 when I open it & won't play anything. The channel is black (no picture). When I try to load the guide it shows the channel names on the side, but no listings. The DVR listings show up but when I try to play anything it says "playing your recording" but then says "unable to fulfill your request". The pluto tv app opens & plays the channel for a couple seconds then closes. I also tried Roku channel, XUMO, Plex, & Crackle & they all work fine. This doesn't sound like a Spectrum problem since Pluto is acting up too but I don't know why other apps aren't acting up.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Spectrum app & pluto tv app not working

Jump to solution

Try restarting your Roku (Settings/System/System restart/Restart), and/or completely powering it off for a few minutes and plugging it back in again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Jump to solution

Try restarting your Roku (Settings/System/System restart/Restart), and/or completely powering it off for a few minutes and plugging it back in again.

0 Kudos
LadyCleaningOne
Level 7

Jump to solution

Restarting worked. Thank you.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

Jump to solution

You're welcome, and if you ever have a similar issue with apps in the future, try either process to fix it.