Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectrum Tv App Problem

Spectrum tv app will only let me signup for their streaming service trying to get to the login screen but signing up for their streaming service is the only thing I can do on the app
0 Kudos
1 Reply
ghb51
Level 8

Re: Spectrum Tv App Problem

It's been a while since i've used the Spectrum app, but from what i remember it's a little confusing when you first try to sign in, i think you have to click on a certain thing to get past the first screen you see and get to the login page, i just cant remember what it is, if you can take a pic of the screen you're seeing and post it here i might be able to remember. The closest i can come to remembering is that maybe if you just hit the OK button on your Roku remote while on that screen you're seeing it might take you to the login screen.
0 Kudos