Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAYKIN808
Level 7

Spectrum TV App not on my ROKU stick +?

BLUF: I cannot find the SPECTRUM TV app on my new ROKU Streaming Stick + that I just bought. I scrolled through the entire Channel and App store with no luck. I am connected to my SPECTRUM wifi modem and the SPECTRUM TV app are working on my other ROKU TVs and other devices. Am I missing a step?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Spectrum TV App not on my ROKU stick +?

@JAYKIN808 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Did you make sure to link the new Roku Streaming Stick to the same Roku account? Roku devices on the same account will have the same channels as your other Roku devices as long as those channels are support the Roku device.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
conan239
Level 7

Re: Spectrum TV App not on my ROKU stick +?

I'm having the same problem.  Like you, I connected my Roku stick to spectrum internet and went to the channel store to scroll through every app.  Spectrum TV is nowhere to be found.

This is the only Roku device I have and will be the last if you can't use the spectrum app.

0 Kudos