Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdsurvey
Reel Rookie

Spectrum TV App not available for download on Roku 6/8/22

Jump to solution

Its 7:46 am and all 3 of my TV's with ROKU device will not load Spectrum TV app. Internet is fine and bill is paid. Roku screen comes up and says the "Spectrum App is not available for purchase on Roku at this time and hope to make it available soon." Are they having another battle between #Spectrum and Roku

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mdsurvey
Reel Rookie

Re: Spectrum TV App not available for download on Roku 6/8/22

Jump to solution

Spectrum is having a streaming and Spectrum TV app outage across the entire system, wont recognize log ins passwords etc. and also may be unable to login to accounts on line. "They are working diligently and apologize for the inconvenience.........blah blah and so on. No projected fix time.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Re: spectrum tv cannot be purchased on Roku at this time.

Jump to solution

Was this ever resolved?  My Roku started this today. I have two and both have the same error. I have tried the following:

I have completed the following steps. 
1.  Removed the app
2.  Restarted the Roku through the system
3.  Rebooted my router and modem
4. Restarted the Roku
5.  Reinstalled the app

This Did not work.

CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You should be asking Spectrum. Not Roku. 

CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Sailcharlotte  Ask Spectrum. It is there channel

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I Am having the same issue, but spectrum app says there is an outage, so hopefully that is what is causing the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Sailcharlotte 

Other users have reported an issue at Spectrum of which they are aware and are said to be working the issue.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Mine goes in and out all the time… I have to remove then reinstall and sign in again and that works. But it is frustrating to have to do that once a week

0 Kudos
LFloyd1976

Jump to solution

Mine stop working overnight. I been using Spectrum Tv app via Roku for about 2 years and all of the sudden the app no longer work on any of my tv's. I keep getting the message "Spectrum tv cannot be purchased on Roku at this time". I've done everything I can think of including details in this thread. I've check for system update, remove channel rebooted the device and added channel back and still get the same message. 

0 Kudos
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

This is not a Roku issue

https://downdetector.com/status/spectrum/

0 Kudos
LFloyd1976

Jump to solution

At this point, I'm very dissatisfied as a customer. It seems like both Roku and Spectrum pointing the fingers at each other and as the customer is getting the short end of the stick. Someone needs to figure out what's going on instead on just telling us its Spectrum or its Roku. Somebody needs to fix this. Signed a very disappointing customer.