Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tbackus
Level 7

Spectrum TV App Stopped on Both Roku's

Just when I thought I had my wife convinced that not hard wiring one tv and using a Roku instead was the way to go...

Roku Express
Spectrum TV - Version 4.8 Build 2

Start the App, I get the Spectrum Logo full screen for about 10 seconds, Then an error message: "Were Sorry, Something didn't work quite right. Please try again later."  Not the most useful error message if I'm honest.

I uninstalled app, Restarted (Settings, System, System restart - Waited for it to come back), Unplugged for 10 minutes, Plugged back in, re-installed App.  Still same issue.

All other channels work fine.

======================
Update
======================

I just did a factory Reset....  Reloaded everything. Same issue.  Anyone know how to get support from Spectrum for this?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
optikhog
Level 7

Re: Spectrum TV App Stopped on Both Roku's

"tbackus" wrote:
Just when I thought I had my wife convinced that not hard wiring one tv and using a Roku instead was the way to go...

Roku Express
Spectrum TV - Version 4.8 Build 2

Start the App, I get the Spectrum Logo full screen for about 10 seconds, Then an error message: "Were Sorry, Something didn't work quite right. Please try again later."  Not the most useful error message if I'm honest.

I uninstalled app, Restarted (Settings, System, System restart - Waited for it to come back), Unplugged for 10 minutes, Plugged back in, re-installed App.  Still same issue.

All other channels work fine.

======================
Update
======================

I just did a factory Reset....  Reloaded everything. Same issue.  Anyone know how to get support from Spectrum for this?

Classic Spectrum app.  This happens to us about once per month and a quick call to Spectrum always results in the advice "Try again later."  We do, and then it works.  Long story short, Spectrum is pretty new to this game and is still finding their way towards a stable infrastructure for streaming.
0 Kudos