Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wonkas_willy
Level 7

Spectrum - Switching channels?

Hi guys I just recently bought a Roku Streaming Stick+. I tried searching and got around 23 pages of random results.

I just installed this and got it all linked up with the Spectrum app. I noticed that I couldn't switch channels with any of the arrow buttons. There also doesn't appear to be a button to adjust volume, although I remember when setting it up, it appeared to link the remote to the tv. The only way I can switch the channels is going through the guide one channel at a time. There's probably only 10 channels that I actually frequent so I was wondering if there was a way to dial in a channel number somehow or even just use the arrow buttons to switch between channels quickly without having to use the guide everytime.
0 Kudos