Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AM60
Channel Surfer

Re: Spectrum App not listing all of my channels in my Spectrum subscription

I did exactly what you said roku was up to date spectrum up to date we are showing guide and all channels per my spectrum subscription but the channels are not listed in numerical order otherwise I guess thats the way it is thank you for your help your description was right on target I followed it exactly. 

0 Kudos
Xine
Reel Rookie

I noticed last night that I was able to use the regular guide (not the mini-guide) to access higher numbered channels like HBO and other premiums. Everything looked like it was in the correct numerical order and working properly. This is the first time in almost a month that it's worked!! I did not do any manual updates to my Roku or any apps or software. If something was updated it was done in the background without my knowledge. 

I will be calling Spectrum today to ask for a reduction in my next bill to compensate me for the loss of my channels for two weeks while I awaited a fix (before a tech told me about the mini-guide) and then the inconvenience of not being able to fully use my service as purchased for other two weeks. Wish me luck!

0 Kudos
AM60
Channel Surfer

Great ours still not showing numerical order on the tv with roku but guide has all the channels from my cable box subscription u have to just scan thru to find the channel so leaving well enough alone i guess

0 Kudos
AM60
Channel Surfer

Well I had to have a spectrum tech out for help on a new router which ended up being defective so while he was here I had him check the tv with roku he fixed my guide showed me how and now its all correct in order!!

0 Kudos
ACEPOT

Had same issue on my Roku TV....did everything....changed zip code to match location, power cycled the main Spectrum receiver, set network wifi to same as Main TV....nothing helped.  But then I saw something on Google that said to remove Spectrum app and reload it....sonufabiscuit!  It worked!!!!

Linda_Lou

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS SOLUTION.  AND YES, I am screaming.  LOL  I tried everything from unplugging modem and router to making sure ROKU was updated and nothing worked.  You get 5 stars today.

0 Kudos
Karri

Well worse case scenario I just take this ROKU back to Home Depot and get my money back.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Karri

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/category/tv/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I don’t have spectrum but that’s happening on my onn Roku TV. My phone has ALL channels I’m subscribed to but not my tv. Methinks this isn’t a coincidence. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Stopcensorship

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Have you already tried checking for a manual update on your Roku TV to see if that resolves the issue? For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: Update the software on your Roku

With more detailed information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos