Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Spectrum App not listing all of my channels in my Spectrum subscription

Thanks for that comprehensive and informative reply. It looks like it's been a week, but I still have the problem. Can you please update when yours is fixed? Thanks

0 Kudos
jknowles
Channel Surfer

I signed into my Spectrum Account on the Spectrum App on Roku this morning.  I just checked the guide and it is still not displaying correctly.  Still looks the same as I discovered last Friday when I first noted the issue and Spectrum Tech Support said that they first had the issue reported to them. 

So nothing fixed as of yet.  If nothing is fixed by Monday 5/25, I will call Spectrum Tech Support again to see if they have any updated information.  Will update message board with what I find at that point.

Thanks for asking and I would be interested in any update you may find if you call Roku or Spectrum.

DawnB63
Channel Surfer

Is this issue resolved for anyone yet?  Still not working for me.  Getting frustrating.  If anyone has any update let me know!  Been searching online but not much I can find but it has been a while.

0 Kudos
AM60
Channel Surfer

Still doing it on my husbands tv and spectrum guide messed up and missing channels. 

0 Kudos
Erica152

Yes. That buffering issue is just too frustrating. No proper solution is published anywhere. Just fed up mybpcreditcard

0 Kudos
jknowles
Channel Surfer

Mine is still not corrected as of today.  Still waiting on Spectrum to find the problem and issue a new version of the Spectrum app which should correct the issue as I was told by Spectrum Tech Support a little over a week ago.  They said then that it would take at least 1 week to get the problem fixed.  Memorial Day as in that time period, so that may add some time to getting the fix put out. 

0 Kudos
JRychner

June 1 and same issue here-I’m going to ask for a credit on my account-this is crazy.

0 Kudos
squamlaker

The same thing is happening with my Ruko. The only reason why I have Ruko is to use the Spectrum ap and the channels are not loading into the menu! Please Ruko get Spectrum to fix this!!! 

0 Kudos
cathc7
Reel Rookie

June 3, 2020 - same issue on two late-model Rokus. Signed out, signed in, updated Rokus, disconnected equipment, reconnected - no change. Guide still shows channels out of order and it's painful to get to anything above 98 or so. Hint: try going backwards from 1950. Agent recommended using mini-guide while issue is being resolved (still a known issue) but we couldn't get to the mini guide with my Roku. She found info on the Roku sight to access it; maybe some of you will have better results. I did get a $25 credit for loss of access to my channels for the last three weeks. 

0 Kudos
AM60
Channel Surfer

My husband has gone from 1950 down still nothing. Missing half channels should have all as he streams off my cable box subsription. It has to be Spectrums end not Roku. Who gave you credit? Spectrum? Can you explain about mini guide? Thanks

0 Kudos