Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jknowles
Channel Surfer

Spectrum App not listing all of my channels in my Spectrum subscription

As of yesterday, both of our Roku streaming sticks no longer show all the Spectrum TV App channels that we subscribe to.  The Guide leaves out many channels and when you scroll to channel 99, it starts back with previous channels which are below 100, then will occasionally include a channel above 100.  There seems to be no pattern to the channels it displays at that point.  I have checked the channel filter and it says "All Channels" are selected.

I have unplugged the stick from the TV and from its power source and allowed it to set several minutes.  Then reinserted power and into TV and allowed it to reboot - same problem.  Checked for Roku updates, but the device says it is on the latest version. 

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
43 REPLIES 43
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Spectrum App not listing all of my channels in my Spectrum subscription

Spectrum's app is created, provided, and maintained by Spectrum. Roku just provides the platform on which to run it. You need to contact Spectrum with any questions and concerns.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
GH057ayame
Reel Rookie

I have the exact same issue. Please let me know if you figure out how to resolve it! Super frustrating, along with the buffering issues that just started happening in the last 24 hours, too. 

DawnB63
Channel Surfer

Same here. If I sort by network name instead of channel numbers I see them. However I just use channel numbers as a guide. 

0 Kudos
BwAVeteran

Same issue here, Spectrum says it Roku issue because their always doing updates.

0 Kudos
DawnB63
Channel Surfer

Sounds about right since it works fine streaming on my laptop. We are in the finger pointing stage. Hopefully both sides take a look. 

0 Kudos
JenG
Reel Rookie

Same here. Talked to Spectrum and they said it was a known issue that they were aware of and were working on it. But would not give any estimated time it would be resolved. 

0 Kudos
JenG
Reel Rookie

I tried to sort by channel like you did, by network instead of CH number, but the only 4 digit channel I get is 1210, which is the Spectrum news channel out of NYC 

0 Kudos
jknowles
Channel Surfer

Just got off the phone with Spectrum Technical Support.  John reported to me that this was a known issue with Spectrum and that they were currently working on a fix for the issue.  He stated that their technical support team would probably be working on a new update to the Spectrum Roku App which would fix the problem, would be testing it and when fixed and tested, would roll out the app to Roku.  He said that this may take at least a week as the problem started to be reported to them on 5/15/20.   He also stated that when the new version of the app was released, that the Roku user would receive the new version of the app the next time they loaded the Spectrum App on their Roku device as the device checks for app updates every time it loads the app and would automatically detect the new app version availability and load that new version.  With the new version, users should then see their channels appear correctly for the subscription they have with Spectrum.  The end user should not have to do anything special to receive the new app version.   He suggested that if I did not seen the app corrected in about a week, to call back to Spectrum Technical Support and report the problem still being present. 

Hope this helps everyone. 

DawnB63
Channel Surfer

Much appreciated!

0 Kudos