Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gadishman3
Level 7

Spectrum App missing when using search feature

Setting up a new Roku Premiere for my mother.  I have the spectrum app on my tv at home but the app is definitely missing from available apps today.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Spectrum App missing when using search feature

Spectrum's contract with Roku for carriage of Spectrum's app has expired.  While they are negotiating a renewed contract new installations are not available, so don't remove it from your home system.

Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos
transplantwest
Level 9

I removed it per spectrum instructions when you keep getting cut off. Now I can't watch over the air tv. 

0 Kudos
Karmagedon
Level 10

Contact spectrum to see if they can help you add the channel again since you had it before and they guided you to remove

0 Kudos
transplantwest
Level 9

Roku and spectrum did not renew contract. Roku removed from the menu. So if you delete it, you lose it. 

0 Kudos