Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Spectrum App Won't allow me to login

Jump to solution

I have Spectrum internet service and it still will not allow me to log in to activate the apps.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@dino45 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about what services are available to you with your account as well as the channel's authentication and login, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Dino45, if you can't get the app(s) to work any other way, reset your Roku device to factory defaults, and pick the option to let it add back all the channels you had.    That has fixed Spectrum cable for me, and has also fixed login and activation issues I've had with the freestanding Roku apps for channels included in my Spectrum subscription.   Have a phone, tablet, or computer handy.  You will need to log in to your Roku account, read an email, and go to a link provided in the email to get your device set up again.   It's not laborious as it sounds. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This didn’t work. I still cannot log into my spectrum account. How ridiculous is this **bleep** app. Not offering a login!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Heyhey 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about the channel's authentication and login, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

We factory reset the router and that has solved the problem. All of our apps on the Roku are now working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

After a few bazillion tries... this is the only sequence that worked for me. 
 Thanks!

0 Kudos