Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Sparklight formerly Cable One

Jump to solution

Does anyone know why Sparklight formerly Cable One  isn't showing up on the AMC app any longer?  I use to stream AMC occasionally, its still on Sparklights channel line up.  I deleted it and all that and reloaded it, since I wasn't sure why it wouldn't play, then had to start over.  When it tells you to pick your cable company it no longer shows up?  Is it just missing at this time because for a year it stilled showed as CableOne even after Sparklight took over?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Sparklight formerly Cable One

Jump to solution

Thank you.  I guess they just in the last week dropped their contract because it worked the Sunday before. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 14

Jump to solution

Most likely Sparklight/Cable One no longer has an agreement to offer AMC through the app. As a Comcast customer, there are many channels that I cannot use the app on because they have no agreement with the media company (mostly CBS/Viacom.)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thank you.  I guess they just in the last week dropped their contract because it worked the Sunday before. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

The change probably happened March 1.

0 Kudos