Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Somehow got Netflix playback statistics in top left

Goonmanship-
That did it! Thank you!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks for the resolution. My daughter likes to play with thr remote. Now I know!! 😀
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Oh my God thank you. I was going insane trying to figure that out.
Highlighted
Level 7

Netflix streaming info on TCL 55P605 / 55P607 by pressing asterisk (*) doesn't work anymore. Solved!

I have a TCL 55P605 Roku TV. Until recently, the asterisk button allowed me to toggle the streaming information on and off if it was pressed in the Netflix app while on the main screen where you select something to watch. Doing this doesn't work anymore—at least not on my TV. I've tried pressing the asterisk (or star) button on every screen in the Netflix app and I couldn't get the streaming specs to show up. Does anyone with the same television or an identical problem have a solution? Thank you for your time and consideration. RE: Netflix streaming info on TCL 55P605 / 55P607 by pressing asterisk (*) doesn't work anymore. Solved! Solution: I have the same TV and discovered the new way to toggle the streaming info / specifications on and off. While watching something, simply double tap the asterisk button. It doesn't work flawlessly, but I'm pretty sure "double clicking" the star button is the new default way to display the stream info.

RE: Netflix streaming info on TCL 55P605 / 55P607 by pressing asterisk (*) doesn't work anymore. Solved!

Solution:

I have the same TV and discovered the new way to toggle the streaming info / specifications on and off. While watching something, simply double tap the asterisk button. It doesn't work flawlessly, but I'm pretty sure "double clicking" the star button is the new default way to display the stream info.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You are god! And my hero! Triple clicked worked for me without any voice over!

0 Kudos