Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Somebody keeps streaming to my YouTube

So I share a WiFi with my neighbor we both pay half of it . She takes it upon herself to let people use it if they give them 5 dollars . My son watches YouTube a lot on it. Is there a way to not make my device visible so they can stop connecting to my YouTube on the Roku? Roku Express+ (3910 series)  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Somebody keeps streaming to my YouTube

Yes, tell your neighbor to get lost and get your own connection

you dont have to share. I suppose the have your account information

on Youtube as well. Is the grief worth it????

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Somebody keeps streaming to my YouTube

@Onemadmom  , when you share a WiFi connection / internet connection, you don't share your password protected accounts like Roku or Youtube , so on  (you need not only internet to access those, you also need user and pw to log in ) no one can access your password protected accounts only if you share login details , so don't share you access details .... 

Building a TV Channel can be easy … if you have a right tools ===>> https://tv-channel.info/