Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Some titles play, some do not

Jump to solution

I just added Movieland TV to my Roku device. Some titles play, some just start to load, then stop and go back to play. Beverly Hills Cop is listed and when you play it, Trading Places starts to play. This is really goofy! Movieland would be great if it worked properly! Also, one question similar to mine, says to contact Movieland Tv directly, but there is virtually NO contact info ANYWHERE! Really screwy!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Some titles play, some do not

Jump to solution

Ok. I don't know anything about that, but I'll just deal with it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

@jimmybufftfan wrote:

I just added Movieland TV to my Roku device. Some titles play, some just start to load, then stop and go back to play. Beverly Hills Cop is listed and when you play it, Trading Places starts to play. This is really goofy! Movieland would be great if it worked properly! Also, one question similar to mine, says to contact Movieland Tv directly, but there is virtually NO contact info ANYWHERE! Really screwy!!!

That is very good indication you should just delete that Roku channel.  Any legit organization with a Roku channel should have an easily found email contact with a Google search.

TheTick (aka "Moose Twit" affectionately called by chht)
Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
Verizon FIOS TV and Internet Service
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here. I was looking for support so I could let them know about Trading Places loading instead of Beverly Hills Cop also bit there is still lots of other good content on here.

Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

When one steals content it's easy to have good stuff.  This is the exact reason why the private Roku channels were all eliminated.

By the way below is what I quickly found but I still think Mr. Wjid Bux is a thief and I would highly recommend you do NOT email the thief:

https://movieland.netlify.app/about/

Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Ok. I don't know anything about that, but I'll just deal with it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

How can you not know anything about it when I gave the link.  Read the link and then make educated decision if you should contact the thief ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

What I meant was, I don't know about any "thief". I simply wanted to see if others had the same issue that I did and see if anyone had a solution. I'll check it out when I get the time. It's really not that big a deal since other titles work properly. 

0 Kudos