Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SUSA2430
Level 8

Solución a un Ticket

Jump to solution

Me gustaría saber si alguien ha solicitado ayuda al soporte, luego ellos te indican que han ingresado el reclamo y te dan un numero de ticket.  Y después de eso, llegan mail diciendo que han dado respuesta, pero no he logrado dar con esa información!!!

No encuentro ver la solución al famoso ticket y supuestamente ya expiró el tiempo y quedará como solucionado ... Plop!

Ayuda!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Solución a un Ticket

Jump to solution

@SUSA2430 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

If you are having issues retrieving information regarding an opened case or order, please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address along with a case or order number. I will be able to pass it along to our Support team who will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Solución a un Ticket

Jump to solution

@SUSA2430 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

If you are having issues retrieving information regarding an opened case or order, please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address along with a case or order number. I will be able to pass it along to our Support team who will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos