Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kieran449
Streaming Star

Solitaire Royal is not working.

The ROKU app (game) called "Solitaire Royal" doesn't load anymore, on any of my devices. I tried them all. Did all the resets, uninstalls, On/Off etc. Nothing works.

When a ROKU app is no longer available or discontinued, are you stuck not knowing forever? Does ROKU have an app or menu built-in to tell you what channels are working, being updated or scheduled to be updated or discontinued, or even what has been updated in the recent past? Is there no ROKU bulletin board in the main menu to keep the user updated on these things? They make sure you are updated with what's new and what you can buy or subscribe to every day. It shouldn't be that hard. 

One more question: Why does a ROKU app list how many ratings, but not how many are good or bad. For all I know an app can have 1,000 ratings... all bad ratings. Maybe all good ratings. Who knows?

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Solitaire Royal is not working.

@Kieran449 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team for further investigation.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kieran449
Streaming Star

Solitaire Royale has not been working again, on all of the different ROKU devices I have.

I have 5 different ROKU devices

Kitchen
YG007U688311

Basement
YG0092541281

Master Bed Room
YG00FC338592

K******n Bed Room
YK00C5598066

Bathroom 1st Floor
YH00DP326571

I got the ROKU ULTRA new in the box last week. I might have to take it back to the store if the ROKU company doesn't crack down on the "Channel Providers" (APPS) and checking on them. 
0 Kudos

Solitaire Royale is still not working

If this issue is not going to be fixed remove the game from the games category, why is it still showing as an available game?  This issue was brought up in 2020 and 2021. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Solitaire Royale is still not working

@1966

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kieran449
Streaming Star

I bought a new ROKU TV for the basement 2 days ago.

Out of curiosity I tried that SOLITAIRE ROYALE game. It does not work. 

Nothing complicated here. It just doesn't work. Try it yourself. Why is it still in the games list?

It works on none of my ROKU devices and I have a load of ROKU devices all over the house.

It should not be this complicated. 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kieran449

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Channels, Themes, or Screensavers can be removed at any time for a variety of different reasons. At times, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their own request. In other cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. We take reports of piracy or any other unlawful activity very seriously.

For more information, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Kieran449
Streaming Star

It used to work last year on my other ROKU devices.

It doesn't work on my new ROKU TV. I am wondering if the content provider is blocking me because I don't buy cheats for the free game. 

Do a search in the ROKU community. I am not the only one.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Kieran449 

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

For more information about Solitare Royal's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kieran449
Streaming Star

No. That does not work. Even if you are correct, the problem has ROKU all over it.

All it does is make ROKU look bad. Look into it and see if they meet ROKU standards. Unless ROKU has no standards. The last recent update on their software was years ago.

I already tried to contact the "channel provider". No replies. 

0 Kudos