Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Sling not working on my Roku Ultra

@MP2022 

Even if they're not, tagging them sends them an email. Just depends on how busy the day is, I suppose.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Maxwell_D

I am having the exact same problem with Sling with only 1 of my Roku boxes it is the 4801RW - Roku Ultra LT is at 10.5.1 build 4066 DE . i even tried ulinking it and set it up on a solo Account and got the same problem . i also noticed every time i try to update the Sling App it self it looks like it updates but then if i try it again it should say this app is up to date but it dosnt it just dose the update again. Also i cant find a way to contact Sling to report problems if anyone has info about that plzz share .

MP2022
Channel Surfer

The chat feature worked well with Sling.  I let the rep know of the situation and said he would submit a ticket.  Hopefully if this issue is more global then it will gain some traction.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos

I am also seeing this issue on my Roku Express.

MomaDebra
Channel Surfer

Sling now working but app still stuck at old version. I guess they fixed the "glich" but not the real problem.

0 Kudos
MomaDebra
Channel Surfer

Happy to report that my sling app has updated to 8.22 build 2034.

Saves me a trip to WM to exchange the thing. I did nothing to make this happen. It just updated by itself.