Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ositkingmak
Level 7

Sling keeps freezing and foreclosing

I was skeptical when it came to purchasing a smart tv. To me its affordable but in some critical reviews something always happens, I was just hopefully it wouldn't happen to me. It will either freeze for a minute then resume, or my tv will shut of then come back on. I tried making sure if it was tv or just sling. I watched regular antenna tv and other channels such as appletv, peacock, youtube and etc. Antenna tv and other channels I frequently use do not have any problem and are a smooth sailing. Its sling, its buggy, even when it shuts of my tv and comes back on its blank, so nothing is wrong with it physically. I even read reddit comments of people having the same issues with sling. Problems with xbox, got a new tv, roku stick, firetv, and the issues was still present with sling. I tried lowering the quality speed on sling and it still did nothing

0 Kudos