Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
omega
Level 7

Sling TV - Roku Express+ Composite Connection Only Displaying 1/4 of TV Screen

This is not working for me, and I have tried is several times. It only happens to me so far on the SlingTV app. I have no problem with Prime or Hulu. When Sling first comes up the logo fills the screen and it is correct, then before I get logged in it goes small in the lower left hand portion of the screen. So it only appears to happen with the Roku Express plus...I am using the rca cables and not an HDMI cable.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted
omega
Level 7

Re: Roku Express+ Screen Only Displaying 1/4 of TV Screen-possible solution???

Looks like this is a problem with the SlingTV app in my case. Sppose to be addressed in the next Sling App update.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
April1
Level 7

Re: Sling TV - Roku Express+ Composite Connection Only Displaying 1/4 of TV Screen

Mine is doing the same thing. I have a roku stick in living room and all works fine. (all apps including sling.) I have roku express in the bedroom, (next to router), and all other apps work fine, EXCEPT sling. Only showing 1/4 of bottom left of screen. It's useless in the bedroom with the express. Can't figure it out. Frustrating and annoying!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jdidion
Level 7

Re: Sling TV - Roku Express+ Composite Connection Only Displaying 1/4 of TV Screen

I bought two Roku Express + units.  Both are using the composite cable and not HDMI.  I have this issue with one unit but not the other one.  I switched them between the TVs and it appears to be an issue with one of the units--not with Sling.

0 Kudos