Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Sling TV - Reduced volume level

Same here cant hear talking only background sound and only on sling channels. Any solutions to this problem?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

"kdave" wrote:
Cancelled my service, as did not signup to be a beta tester. Good initiative, even better in terms of basic package and specially international package compared to Cable, but volume issue is really frustrating and just not acceptable. Feel Sling tv is not ready for prime time, and will reactivate service once critical issues are resolved..

I agree that we are pretty much beta testers. And that comes with being on the bleeding edge of new tech offerings. When they get it "right", there will be other similar service options from other providers, plus more stand alone stations from Cable, plus far more cord cutters in general.

I'll stick with Sling TV. Being fresh off the cord, I need my fix :twisted: . And for the price, I can endure the issues as things improve. Plus, one of their reps made a mistake with me once and I got a free Roku Streaming stick out of it Smiley Very Happy . So I'm making out pretty good with Sling TV.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I just called them and they have no suggestions or time frame when it will get fixed.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It's still there all these years later.

The paranoid part of me thinks it's intentional.  My normal viewing volume is 40, but for Sling, I need 60.  The audio is very low.  That is until it's commercial time, then it's VERY loud.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am new to Sling TV now in 2020 and I am having the same issues described in this thread and finding it super annoying. I’m going to be super pissed tomorrow when dealing with this while trying to watch the Super Bowl. I’ve got a 3 month commitment to Sling that just started, but if these issues persist, like I must assume they will based on this thread starting in 2015,  I will surely cancel when that is over. Needless to say, I am very disappointed with Sling TV. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

I've had Sling for many years without problems.

This is a very old string obviously it was fixed long since.

You havent told us anything about your hardware.

So I guess you'd rather vent than try to fix it.

You should be venting with Sling anyways.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos