Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobbyP
Channel Surfer

Re: Sling App can’t access DVR data

I am having the same issue as well!

johnemc123

same problem here on two Roku TVs and a Roku box. message says "no data available" when trying to watch anything on my cloud DVR.  I can however view everything on my Android phone using the sling app.  

Margioessi

Same issue since about 8 AM EST on Feb. 24. I tried moving the recordings to trash and then retrieving them (in addition to steps other have tried) but that was also ineffective.

Yes, same thing happened today.  Cannot access OTA or sling cloud DVR events.  Tried to chat with sling and IT WAS COMPLETELY USELESS.  So frustrating.  Interesting though, while I was attempting to get a coherent answer from the chat agent I started recording a movie.  After about 20 minutes I went back to access it in the DVR menu and I was able to watch it from the beginning.  But still can't access anything else.  "no data available"

0 Kudos
brumug

I'm having the same problem.  Noticed it 5:00 am PST and still happens at 1:30 pm PST.  Tried restarting ROKU and no change.  It's happening on two different ROKU TV's.

reece92899

I have the same issue since this morning and still getting the "no data available" at 3:30 PST.

Liz1948
Channel Surfer

Same problem in Maryland. Can playback some Hallmark Christmas movies recorded months back, but newer content not available. Can however, play the files on my computer.

"No Data Available" -- same problem all day on all my Roku devices in Texas.  I can access Sling DVR recordings on my PC, but not on the Roku devices....

giantsfan1976
Channel Surfer

Same here in North Alabama. Works fine on iPhone, Roku won’t access air tv recordings. But the airtv channels live come in fine. 

Streamernow
Reel Rookie

Same problem here. Can play recordings on iPad and stream to tv but Roku sling app says “no data available “ 

0 Kudos