Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drandre
Reel Rookie

Re: Sky News Live TV on Roku not connecting

I was happy to provide them this information, my time, and provide everyone in this forum groups stated issues.

What would be the purpose of this forum group?!! 

0 Kudos
drandre
Reel Rookie

Sorry to hear @55trucker .  You originally opened this post and appreciate it.  Thank you.

Have you attempted to reboot the device and uninstall/reinstall the app since yesterday?

0 Kudos
lobo012847
Channel Surfer

MEGA thanks Drandre!! My Roku is now operating CORRECTLY and SKY News is working as well.

Again THANK YOU!

0 Kudos
55trucker
Binge Watcher

Been there done that.....getting rather pissed at this situation, with no customer service to respond to my requests.

0 Kudos
drandre
Reel Rookie

@55truckersorry to hear you continue to have issues. Which Roku do you have?

On older Rokus, the app will not play. This is why I am asking.

Also, upon the uninstallation process, it states specifically to, "To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart > Restart".

0 Kudos
MichaelC2
Reel Rookie

Also having the same problem but with a slightly different twist.

I am in Australia and can get the Sky Live news to work using the Flash App available on Roku, except i have absolutely no audio. Video is fine but no sound whatsoever.

Tied removing the App, did a system restart, then reinstalled the Flash app.

no luck whatsoever.

Can anybody help please.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MichaelC2

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos