Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ariel360

Re: Sky News Live TV on Roku not connecting

Im in the UK and having just lost Twoku the other day now sky news live wont connect. Ive had enough im now moving to Amazon Firestick. Thanks for the last couple of years.

0 Kudos
SFraser
Reel Rookie

Re: sky news not loading properly only to 33%

Yes, we have 3 Rokus and they are all the same. Load to 33% then comes up with an error message.

SJeeves

commenting here for visibility, experiencing the exact same problems here

Momz
Reel Rookie

Same here - started yesterday. Can view recorded pieces, cannot access live video. Tried all the fixes. Does not load, gets the same error message as posted elsewhere here.This is the only channel with this problem.  I am in NY.

0 Kudos
rgmichel
Channel Surfer

I have the same problem.  Been going on for at least 24 hrs now.  I have to use and iPad and then screen share to my TV to see live Skynews.  Please give us our Skynews back.  Its the best news channel on earth.

0 Kudos
Eslienna
Reel Rookie

I have the same issue on 2 roku devices. Tried updating and deleting/reinstalling channel and still the same error.

0 Kudos
MJPinJacksonTN
Channel Surfer

I have also viewed SkyNews live on YouTube.  UK may have some sort of IP block not allowing viewing (same as I can't see BBC over internet in US).

Fishbowl63

Same issue here since yesterday we can open app but when trying to live stream we get message ‘sorry there was a problem playing this video’ same on all of our Roku’s. Just tried on an Amazon fire stick and not able to play either so likely a Sky streaming issue

PK46
Reel Rookie

Could it be Sky blocking connections to their servers?, simply so they can prioritize access to their own subscription base. 

Caleband
Channel Surfer

Does not work 

0 Kudos