Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meadowdrive
Level 7

Sirius XM login error

Jump to solution
I am unable to login to my Sirius XM account on a second Roku device in my home. I am successfully logged in on one TV, but I get the "Dont recognize username/password" error. I have checked and rechecked the user/pass numerous times without success as well as reinstalled the SXM app. Sirius help says it's on Rokus end since my account works on other devices.
TIA!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Sirius XM login error

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

After you remove the channel, make sure to restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

After you remove the channel, make sure to restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Meadowdrive
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you very much for this simple fix! When in doubt, restart.

0 Kudos