Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Sirius XM - Playback Error

Last couple of weeks Sirius XM loads until it's time to stream. I get "Playback Error".

I can navigate all through the menus, but choose any channel and "Playback Error" appears.

Next I tried removing the channel, then reinstalling. Now I get "No Network" trying to login. I can play Netflix, YouTube anything else through Roku, so "No Network" is not the issue at my end.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Sirius XM - Playback Error

You need to contact Sirius directly. ts their Channel.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Sirius XM - Playback Error

Sign on to your Sirius account and go to the 'Support' area  with the question mark icon in the bottom right of the page.  I typed in 'how to set up roku streaming'.  The answer was to sign in and it gave me a specific link.  siriusxm.com/athome  I signed in to Sirius again.  And also deleted the Sirius icon from my tv and re-added it.  And it worked.  Hope it helps you.  I'm also paying $4.59 more per month for the extra streaming 12/27/19

0 Kudos