Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcoutu88
Level 7

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's the Lost World Has Blank Video on Some Episodes

Jump to solution

On The Roku Channel, when playing some of the episodes of “Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World” the main display stays black while other episodes display ok. I can hear the audio, and when fast forwarding with my Roku player on my TV, the small popups show the video that should display. The same thing occurs when displaying on my computer with a web browser, the main display is black but when holding the mouse over the time bar it display the video that should display.

All of season 1 displays ok, and for season 2, episodes 1, 9, 12-16 display ok but episodes 2-8 and 10-11 do not. I doubt the problem is on my end but can somebody confirm if they have the same issue or not?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Level 10

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's the Lost World Has Blank Video on Some Episodes

Jump to solution

Doyle's The Lost World seems available on the Roku Channel, the Archive (another free channel) and Amazon Prime.

Only Amazon Prime is displaying all episodes properly.  Both the Roku Channel and the Archive have those blank episodes on the ones you mentioned. (Both Channels seemingly are using the same streaming server).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AvsGunnar
Level 10

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's the Lost World Has Blank Video on Some Episodes

Jump to solution

Doyle's The Lost World seems available on the Roku Channel, the Archive (another free channel) and Amazon Prime.

Only Amazon Prime is displaying all episodes properly.  Both the Roku Channel and the Archive have those blank episodes on the ones you mentioned. (Both Channels seemingly are using the same streaming server).

View solution in original post

KhatronKe
Level 7

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

Jump to solution

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Is Indian Tv Channel Colors Tv Dramas By
Hindi Desi Series Star Plus Colors Tv Sony tv All Dramas free in hd Quality.

<a href="https://kkk11tv.com/">Khatron Ke Khiladi 11</a>

0 Kudos