Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
essiedabney7
Level 7

Signing out of starz app

One day I was watching Starz on my t.v (with the Roku device) and I logged into it with no problems. But, I wanted to continue watching Starz on my phone, so I logged into the Starz app and watched the program. Well I noticed that I had two Starz mobile apps. So, I clicked on one and deleted it. But, now when I log in on my t.v it continues to bring up my old Starz app and it won't let me log out, but Starz is continuously billing me for 2 app's instead of 1. Can someone please help me on how to logout of the Starz app? So I can log into it on my t.v and not just my phone. I really don't want to keep paying for 2 of the same app's. Also, it is not Roku Starz it is just Starz.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Signing out of starz app

@essiedabney7 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's app features and functionality, you'll want to contact STARZ support directly to inquire further. 

You can reach STARZ support here: https://www.starz.com/us/en/faq

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
essiedabney7
Level 7

Re: Signing out of starz app

Hi Danny,

I cancelled one Starz account but the issue is I cannot sign out of Starz on my Roku Express+. Can you help me to sign out of Starz on my Roku Express+

0 Kudos