Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anise
Level 7

Signing in to a streaming service online if I signed up with Roku?

Jump to solution

Hi all, 

So I signed up with Paramount Plus through Roku, and it works fine there. But what I'm trying to find out is if it's possible to go directly to the PP site and watch the channel through there. The reason is that some shows have more seasons available on the site than what you can find on the Roku app. I don't know why. But a good example is Ink Master. 13 seasons on the Paramount Plus site, only 11 through Roku. Is it possible to somehow access the content directly through the site when I have a Roku app?? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance... 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Level 15

Re: Signing in to a streaming service online if I signed up with Roku?

Jump to solution

@Anise wrote:

That makes sense! Thanks so much for the answer. One more thing...  If I cancel and then sign up directly through the Paramount Plus site, though, how would I watch it on Roku?

There's a Roku app. Use your new credentials to sign in.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

If you're paying through Roku then you can probably only watch on a Roku.  Cancel that subscription and subscribe directly through Paramount+.

Anise
Level 7

Jump to solution

That makes sense! Thanks so much for the answer. One more thing...  If I cancel and then sign up directly through the Paramount Plus site, though, how would I watch it on Roku?

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 15

Jump to solution

@Anise wrote:

There's a Roku app. Use your new credentials to sign in.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Anise
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks so much for the great answers! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos