Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reddington
Level 7

Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

I have signed up for Peacock Premium on my Roku Ultra. So far so good.

But when I now would like to use Peacock Premium on another device, e.g. a web browser or an iPad, I cannot login to Peacock since I never got any credentials.

Also when creating a new account with Peacock directly, there is no way to somehow connect the existing subscription from Roku.

What to do?

Please don't tell me the subscription can only be use  on my Roku device.  :-/

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
andyross
Level 16

Re: Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

If you sign up for an account through Roku, it usually can only be used on Roku devices. This is yet another reason why you should NOT use Roku for subscriptions but instead sign up directly from the service. Cancel the Roku-based account, and create a new direct account. You may end up wasting a months subscription, but consider it a lesson learned.

Reddington
Level 7

Re: Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

Thanks! Looks like that is what I suspected and feared. 

Yes, will now cancel that Roku-based subscription and start a new one directly with Peacock.

0 Kudos