Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reddington
Channel Surfer

How to watch the Peacock channel on my non-Roku devices (billed through Roku)

Jump to solution

I have signed up for Peacock Premium on my Roku Ultra. So far so good.

But when I now would like to use Peacock Premium on another device, e.g. a web browser or an iPad, I cannot login to Peacock since I never got any credentials.

Also when creating a new account with Peacock directly, there is no way to somehow connect the existing subscription from Roku.

What to do?

Please don't tell me the subscription can only be use  on my Roku device😕

Thanks!

Source: Roku Channel StoreSource: Roku Channel Store

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

Jump to solution

If you sign up for an account through Roku, it usually can only be used on Roku devices. This is yet another reason why you should NOT use Roku for subscriptions but instead sign up directly from the service. Cancel the Roku-based account, and create a new direct account. You may end up wasting a months subscription, but consider it a lesson learned.

View solution in original post

AdvitStreamer
Reel Rookie

Re: Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

Jump to solution

I thought the same but you actually can sign under different devices after chatting with peacock customer service I was directed to reset password they sent the link through my email and I now stream through multiple non Roku devices. Reset ur password. 

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

If you sign up for an account through Roku, it usually can only be used on Roku devices. This is yet another reason why you should NOT use Roku for subscriptions but instead sign up directly from the service. Cancel the Roku-based account, and create a new direct account. You may end up wasting a months subscription, but consider it a lesson learned.

Reddington
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks! Looks like that is what I suspected and feared. 

Yes, will now cancel that Roku-based subscription and start a new one directly with Peacock.

0 Kudos
AdvitStreamer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I thought the same but you actually can sign under different devices after chatting with peacock customer service I was directed to reset password they sent the link through my email and I now stream through multiple non Roku devices. Reset ur password. 

spelunk68

Jump to solution

this worked for me as well

0 Kudos
JeffZX
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

How?

JeffZX
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

How?

0 Kudos
AdvitStreamer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Peacock Customer chat sent me a link. They said you need to reset PW. I found the link to reset but it does say it is expired but there is an option to put ur email in to get another. Or just contact them and have them send it to you. 
http://t6.realtime.message.peacocktv.com/r/?id=h480200,ac4952,65b&p1=7b735489cbbd01b1efc1c30a7321016...

0 Kudos
Rdshew
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did you get this resolved?

0 Kudos
JeffZX
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

That gives you access to ipad, but not Roku. OP wants both!

0 Kudos