Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Sign out of cable provider?

How do I sign out of my cable provider?  I just want to change it and I cannot find where I can simply sign out.  Please help!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Sign out of cable provider?

If I understand you correctly, go to the source button on your TV remote to choose other than TV to a different HDMI listed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

To further explain and give an example:

I downloaded the Syfy channel, it gives me no prompts and is already signed into my cable provider.  

I would like to sign out and then sign in and cannot figure out how to sign out.  The app will not allow me to change it, there is no “sign out” option. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

@awrightfuller wrote:

To further explain and give an example:

I downloaded the Syfy channel, it gives me no prompts and is already signed into my cable provider.  

I would like to sign out and then sign in and cannot figure out how to sign out.  The app will not allow me to change it, there is no “sign out” option. 

At the home screen of SYFY channel app use the remote to scroll up to the top Menu and then over to MORE and select. Select MY PROFILE on the next page and there should be an option under TV PROVIDER to UNLINK your cable provider.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
0 Kudos