Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showtime

Jump to solution

Why is it if you pay for showtime through roku you don't get everything that is on the actual showtime app

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Showtime

Jump to solution

@dustinowens

Thanks for the inquiry.

Did you pay for a subscription for Showtime through The Roku Channel or through the channel provider directly? If you purchased a subscription to Showtime through The Roku Channel, you will only have access through The Roku Channel and not through the channel provider directly. If you are looking to access content through the channel provider directly, we would recommend that you subscribe with them directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Showtime

Jump to solution

@dustinowens

Thanks for the inquiry.

Did you pay for a subscription for Showtime through The Roku Channel or through the channel provider directly? If you purchased a subscription to Showtime through The Roku Channel, you will only have access through The Roku Channel and not through the channel provider directly. If you are looking to access content through the channel provider directly, we would recommend that you subscribe with them directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Issue watching Showtime on a different tv than I signed up on

Jump to solution

I subscribed on one tv through Roku. Went to bedroom to continue watching my Showtime show, and asks me for an activation code, and when I type it in from the bedroom tv, it makes me choose a provider - but I didn't sign up through my provider...so how do I watch it then from another tv in the house?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Issue watching Showtime on a different tv than I signed up on

Jump to solution

@Sj1sunshine, are you using a Roku TV or device in the bedroom?  If so, is it linked to the same Roku account as the other TV?  Are you using The Roku Channel?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos