Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dalsh327
Level 7

Showtime shows through Roku Channel not loading full shows

I recently subscribed to Showtime through Roku Channel. I'm an avid viewer of "The Circus", but for some strange reason, the full seasons aren't available! I contacted Showtime's tech support about it, and their tech said all their episodes are available directly through them, but I need to contact Roku to have it fixed. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
amycorc
Level 7

Re: Showtime shows through Roku Channel not loading full shows

Have you been able to get it fixed?  I'm having the same issues.  I know there is a new episode of The Circus but it isn't available in my feed.   I also have to go through the Showtime on Roku Channel to watch - is that normal?

0 Kudos
Brian771
Level 7

Re: Showtime shows through Roku Channel not loading full shows

"City on a Hill" is having the same problem. While the regular Showtime channel has yesterday's new episode Showtime on the Roku Channel does not. I've also noticed that they don't have all the movies Showtime carries.

0 Kudos