Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leedavidphoto
Level 7

Showtime app just started asking for a login and I am subscribed through ROKU

In the last week the Showtime App is asking for a Login and password. I am subscribed through ROKU. What ID and password should I be using?  My ROKU ID?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
toriderrough
Level 7

Re: Showtime app just started asking for a login and I am subscribed through ROKU

I’m having the same issue...did you get an answer?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Showtime app just started asking for a login and I am subscribed through ROKU

@toriderrough

Thanks for the post.

Are you subscribed through Roku Pay and accessing the channel through the channel directly, or are you subscribed to Showtime through The Roku Channel?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
demsd
Level 12

@leedavidphoto wrote:

In the last week the Showtime App is asking for a Login and password. I am subscribed through ROKU. What ID and password should I be using?  My ROKU ID?

Thanks

Any service you sign up for via the Roku Channel has to be accessed via the Roku Channel, unless a "Showtime on Roku" channel appears after signing up [as it does with Epix Now on Roku].

I wouldn't use any of the services via the Roku Channel. I had Epix Now and only had access to the Epix & Epix 2 live channels for $5.99. I cancelled via the Roku Channel and signed up via the Epix channel and now have access to Epix, Epix 2, Epix Hits and Epix Drive-In for the same price. From what I can tell, you'll only have access to two Showtime live channels via the Roku Channel, but pay the same as you would had you signed up via the Showtime channel, plus you get access to all the live Showtime channels.

0 Kudos