Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Showtime Anytime channel won't launch

Jump to solution

I have been experiencing this issue on BOTH my ROKU TCL smart TV and on my IPHONE. I just spent over 45 minutes troubleshooting via chat with a showtime rep and he was unable to resolve. He stated he would escalate it but it seems to be a showtime anytime app problem. They both worked before and then suddenly stopped a while ago. No one seems to know how to resolve Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks @coolchic88. Super frustrating! Have to resort to logging in on laptop and using HDMI cable plugged into TV.

@RokuDanny-R Can you please help look into this again? It’s preventing us from using our Roku devices that we all love so much 😃

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jordaniel227 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Showtime Anytime support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Showtime support here: https://help.showtime.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Everytime I try to launch showtime anytime on Roku it says I have to activate but when I try to do that it says something is wrong and won't activate 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I finally figured out how to activate my Roku. I downloaded showtime anytime app on my iPhone. Logged in with Verizon. Went to settings. ACTIVATE DEVICES!!!!! 
it f-ing worked. I’ve been trying for weeks to watch and activate through safari or chrome and always get the error

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I figured it out!!!!

0 Kudos