Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zaba
Level 7

Shows on the Apple TV App are running fast and stuttering on my TCL 5 Series Roku TV

Help! I signed up for an #Apple + account about a month ago and up until yesterday every thing played as expected. However now when I watch any show it seems to be playing back at 1.5% speed and stuttering/skipping. Now if I watch a preview of a show the video and sound have no issues. I've checked multiple shows all with the same issue.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Logged out of Apple TV and back in again. Tried logging in on my computer and all plays back fine. 

Any ideas? Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
StreamerUser
Level 16

Re: Shows on the Apple TV App are running fast and stuttering on my TCL 5 Series Roku TV

The ATV app updated as week ago - try uninstalling the ATV app, RESTARTing your Roku TV (Settings/System/Restart), and reinstalling the ATV app.

Zaba
Level 7

Re: Shows on the Apple TV App are running fast and stuttering on my TCL 5 Series Roku TV

I had actually just figured it out before you replied but you were right. Removing the app didn't work but restarting the TV using Roku TV (Settings/System/Restart) did the trick.  Thank you for your reply it was much appreciated!

0 Kudos