Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newksgirl

Show not working on MOTV.

We have MOTV, all the shows work except for Gun Stories for some reason won't work. This is the show my husband watches the most. Needless to say he is frustrated.  Who do we talk to about this. 9.99 a month and can't watch the show.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Show not working on MOTV.

@Newksgirl 

I would contact the developer. (MyOutdoorTV).  They have actually been pretty responsive to past issues and users liked their customer service.

They are really the only ones that can address issues with their channel/app as the channel developers are responsible for maintenance and operation.

There does seem to be currently some issues with their site navigation, but the website  https://www.myoutdoortv.com/ indicates that Customer support can be reached at support@myoutdoortv.com.

(I thought in the past a form used to pop up on their website for support, but either has changed, I am mistaken, or the website is having some issues).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos