Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Show is no longer on Roku

Growing Pains is no longer showing up on Roku. I am assuming it has been removed. I tried searching and finding which shows will be added or removed from Roku and did not have any luck. Do y’all have a site or list of shows that are added or removed from Roku so I can stay better updated on rather my show will be removed? Thanks for your help

13 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku dumped my shows

What happened to Growing Pains and Head Of The Class? I was just watching them last night, and now  they’re no longer available. Are they coming back to your program list?

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku dumped my shows

Following. We are in the middle of Growing Pains as well and can not find it today. Please keep it on there Roku!

Highlighted
Level 7

Same here. In the middle of growing pains and now all of a sudden it’s gone.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@NrKraft 

What channel were you watching that content on?

If you were watching the content on The Roku Channel, please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To stay up to date on top titles available in The Roku Channel, follow the Roku blog.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Show is no longer on Roku

I had the same problem. I was actually watching it this morning on my iPad using the Roku app. Later in the day it said there was an error and I haven't been able to get back to Growing Pains since. The show doesn't show up in any search or browsing. If I was watching it today though, it must still be there, right?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

You would think so. Seems really weird to remove the show in the middle of the month l, mid day. 

Highlighted
Level 8

It was on the Roku Channel. Thank you for your reply. Do you change your lineup based on popularity, or is it based off of how long they’ve been available? I’m new to Roku, so I’m curious how it all works

Highlighted
Level 8

I have seen shows pop up as 'leaving soon' (for example The Nanny last month) but there was no warning on Growing Pains leaving. Please bring it back Roku. 

Highlighted
Level 7

I’ve had zero luck as well. I was watching it last night and now it’s completely gone Smiley Sad 

0 Kudos