Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Demonea1
Level 7

Shameless finale not showing

Does anyone know why the season finale of shameless is not on 

0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Shameless finale not showing

Hi @Demonea1,

Thanks for your contact regarding missing content.

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once they provide me with an update I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Jasonwmayer
Level 8

How long does it take to figure this out?  I'm still not seeing the shameless series finale, season 11 episode 12 on any of my devices.  Very frustrating to be paying roku for a service that isn't being provided, 3 weeks is unacceptable to resolve this.

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Jasonwmayer wrote:

How long does it take to figure this out?  I'm still not seeing the shameless series finale, season 11 episode 12 on any of my devices.  Very frustrating to be paying roku for a service that isn't being provided, 3 weeks is unacceptable to resolve this.

What service is this to which you refer? Netflix? Hulu? The Roku Channel? Which service?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Jasonwmayer
Level 8

I subscribe to showtime via The roku channel.  That finale episode which premiered 3 weeks ago,  isn't showing up on the roku mobile app on a galaxy s10 nor on the roku channel on a TCL roku TV.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jasonwmayer

Thanks for the follow up.

We currently do not have an update to provide at this time. Once more information is available, we will be sure to notify the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Taylorgov2
Level 7

Still waiting for the Shameless series finale to be put on the Showtime app through Roku Channel! Season 11 Episode 12. This is ridiculous! It's been weeks and yall have done nothing. Why would you have every single episode of the series except for the finale and not even try to put it on there. As soon as my subscription runs out, I'll just go back to paying for Showtime directly to them if your support doesn't even try to help out its paying customers with issues.

worstservicever
Level 7

Seriously??!! I got this service specifically to watch the last season of Shameless.  I was mad at the show thinking that they had left us dangling with all these unanswered question at the end of S11 - E11, not knowing that there was one more episode.  It was only after I went online to see if others were disappointed in the finale when I saw that there is one more episode S11 E12...which doesn't even show up on the Roku Showtime list.  I'm even more upset to see that other's have been complaining about this for weeks. GET IT TOGETHER ROKU!!!  If there is some contractual reason for not airing the last episode, you need to be honest with all of us so we can dump your sucky service and go somewhere else!!!!  You should have been honest from the beginning and let customers know that this was not the "FULL" Showtime service and we would not be getting "FULL" Showtime content. I'm waiting another week, then I'm out and I'm thinking about asking for a refund since you misrepresented your service.

Laineygreen
Level 7

Danny, 

It has been at least a week since your response. I subscribed to Showtime via an email that your Company, Roku (which I do adore) but there is still no resolution to. 

How can you advertise a product that you leave a FINAL episode of a SEASON finale of all to not be included?! 

I really expected more of Roku... my next purchase which will occur within the next two weeks will be another streaming provider/system.  I have lost faith in your Company and even leaving my Roku TV at my prior residence WITHOUT thinking twice. 

Tis really so Shameless.

rwx3
Level 7

Same here! Only reason I subscribed and then missing the last episode.  The SERIES FINALE of all things! We should be refunded