Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Demonea1
Level 7

Shameless finale not showing

Does anyone know why the season finale of shameless is not on 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Shameless finale not showing

Hi @Demonea1,

Thanks for your contact regarding missing content.

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once they provide me with an update I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Jasonwmayer
Level 7

How long does it take to figure this out?  I'm still not seeing the shameless series finale, season 11 episode 12 on any of my devices.  Very frustrating to be paying roku for a service that isn't being provided, 3 weeks is unacceptable to resolve this.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

@Jasonwmayer wrote:

How long does it take to figure this out?  I'm still not seeing the shameless series finale, season 11 episode 12 on any of my devices.  Very frustrating to be paying roku for a service that isn't being provided, 3 weeks is unacceptable to resolve this.

What service is this to which you refer? Netflix? Hulu? The Roku Channel? Which service?

DBDukes
https://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
Jasonwmayer
Level 7

I subscribe to showtime via The roku channel.  That finale episode which premiered 3 weeks ago,  isn't showing up on the roku mobile app on a galaxy s10 nor on the roku channel on a TCL roku TV.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jasonwmayer

Thanks for the follow up.

We currently do not have an update to provide at this time. Once more information is available, we will be sure to notify the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Taylorgov2
Level 1

Still waiting for the Shameless series finale to be put on the Showtime app through Roku Channel! Season 11 Episode 12. This is ridiculous! It's been weeks and yall have done nothing. Why would you have every single episode of the series except for the finale and not even try to put it on there. As soon as my subscription runs out, I'll just go back to paying for Showtime directly to them if your support doesn't even try to help out its paying customers with issues.

0 Kudos