Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason22003
Level 7

Re: [Service Interruption] Channel Issue: Channel Install Error when adding channels

Jump to solution

Everytime I try to add un verefyed channel from my phone the page keep refreshing as I click the submit button and I keep doing and it keep refreshing I use different phone and different browsers and it does the same all the time, I write the code of channel press submit and it refresh again

0 Kudos
CednAsha09
Level 7

Re: [Service Interruption] Channel Issue: Channel Install Error when adding channels

Jump to solution

Service still not working 

0 Kudos
Josu7
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuAustin wrote:
Channel Issue:  Channel Install Error when adding channels

UPDATE 9/27 11:57AM PST

***RESOLVED - We believe this issue is now resolved and the Roku service should be restored.

UPDATE 9/27 11:15AM PST

We are continuing to investigate the issue.  Try the workaround below as some customers have reported success.  Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Channel Issue:  Channel Install Error when adding channels
  • 9/27/2021 9:30 AM PST 
Issue:
Some customers have reported an issue when adding channels to their device and receiving a "Channel install error".  If you are experiencing this, you will not need to contact customer support.  Roku is investigating and will provide an update here periodically with more information.

Workaround steps:
  1. After receiving the channel install error, check your home screen as the channel may have been successfully added.
  2. If the channel install failed, please try to add the channel again as an additional attempt at the install may resolve the initial issue.
  3. If you are still unable to add the channel, try again later as we are continuing to investigate this issue.

0 Kudos
Aiurita13
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello

I Am trying to purchase Hallmark movies chanel,  and for some reason I doesn't let me move forward. I am stuck on the page with the user agreement and there is no button to click forward.  Or select a plan. 

Please help. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Jester84
Level 7

Jump to solution

Your **bleep**ing add channel store on the website still broke!

0 Kudos
Nickel
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We believe that this issue has been resolved. Please try adding channels again then let us know if you will still experience the issue.

Moreover, to avoid confusion, please only post replies in this thread that is related to the issue. If you have other concerns, we suggest creating a separate thread.

All the best,
Kariza

WHEN ????? YOu resolved nothing

Dkrimmel
Level 7

Jump to solution

I cannot add Frontier app or channel to watch my cable on Roku. I am a cable subscriber and want to stream to my additional TV. Spectrum and Infinity are available but not Frontier. How do I add it?

0 Kudos
acastro321
Level 7

Jump to solution

I still cannot add private channels by entering codes..I have tried multiple days and gets stuck on same screen where you enter code abs captcha 

Ylong1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m still having this issue . It has not been resolved I’m still unable to view HBO/MAX I’m able to click on it, then nothing happens 

0 Kudos
michaelpotts
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am trying to add a channel with a code and it will not complete on the Roku website. I've done this before with success, but there's an issue now. The existing channel/build was removed and I can not add the new build using the same methods as before.