Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megs
Level 7

Seriously need help logging into Britbox

Hello. Was very excited to get a ROKU for my disabled parents who are really into Brittish mysteries and wanted to get Britbox, but their TV doesn't support the app. Anyway, I have a paid Britbox account, and everytime I select the app on ROKU, hit <login> in the upper right hand corner, I fill in everything, get a circle of death, and the **bleep** thing continuously cycles back to the ROKU home screen. I've tried removing the channel, reinstalling it, installing it into my ROKU account from a different device. Makes no difference. I cannot log into my account through the app. Help?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Seriously need help logging into Britbox

Your account is with Britbox itself, or through the Roku CH, or Amazon?

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Megs
Level 7

Re: Seriously need help logging into Britbox

Hi and thanks for responding! The membership is with Britbox. I have an email login and password, neither of which allows me to log into the Britbox app on Roku....

0 Kudos