Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Seriously need help logging into Britbox

Hello. Was very excited to get a ROKU for my disabled parents who are really into Brittish mysteries and wanted to get Britbox, but their TV doesn't support the app. Anyway, I have a paid Britbox account, and everytime I select the app on ROKU, hit <login> in the upper right hand corner, I fill in everything, get a circle of death, and the **bleep** thing continuously cycles back to the ROKU home screen. I've tried removing the channel, reinstalling it, installing it into my ROKU account from a different device. Makes no difference. I cannot log into my account through the app. Help?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Seriously need help logging into Britbox

Your account is with Britbox itself, or through the Roku CH, or Amazon?

Edmund
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Seriously need help logging into Britbox

Hi and thanks for responding! The membership is with Britbox. I have an email login and password, neither of which allows me to log into the Britbox app on Roku....

0 Kudos