Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Series I was watching disappeared

During this pandemic - I found the old Hart to Hart series and was binge watching. I still had episodes left to go.  I went to bed last night after watching an episode and woke up this morning and it's gone!  The whole series.  Everything.  Doesn't show up on a search!  What the heck happened?  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Series I was watching disappeared

Ashame, they change inventory periodically, and typically bring in new/out with old at the beginning of each month. I would suggest the 'Search' feature & search for the show. Maybe another channel like Tubi or Pluto is airing it.

Being the first day of the new month, I would think its gone from whatever channel (Roku Channel?). It could have to do with licensing agreements & contract end dates.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Series I was watching disappeared

My Search came up with seasons 2 and 4 being available

on Philo.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos