Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Series I was watching disappeared

During this pandemic - I found the old Hart to Hart series and was binge watching. I still had episodes left to go.  I went to bed last night after watching an episode and woke up this morning and it's gone!  The whole series.  Everything.  Doesn't show up on a search!  What the heck happened?  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 12

Re: Series I was watching disappeared

Ashame, they change inventory periodically, and typically bring in new/out with old at the beginning of each month. I would suggest the 'Search' feature & search for the show. Maybe another channel like Tubi or Pluto is airing it.

Being the first day of the new month, I would think its gone from whatever channel (Roku Channel?). It could have to do with licensing agreements & contract end dates.

0 Kudos
Level 18

My Search came up with seasons 2 and 4 being available

on Philo.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
Level 7

My series also vanished no warning.  I do see where some series say leaving at the end of the month mine did not have this. Is this common?  I'm rather new to roku and this isn't making me happy

0 Kudos