Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alenchner
Level 7

Senior fitness?

I got a Roku for my mom thinking surely there must be some senior fitness channel buried somewhere in the offerings. She's handicapped, so so really needs something that's for elderly people sitting in a chair.

I remember there used to be something like this on PBS. Does anyone know any channel like this on Roku, I hope? Thank you for your help!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alenchner
Level 7

Re: Senior fitness?

Anyone?
0 Kudos
T_J
Level 7

Might add YouTube channel, search for >> fitness workout for seniors . 

20 Min Exercise for Seniors, Elderly, & Older People - Seated Chair Exercise Senior Workout Routines  - HASfit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CE4ijWlQ18
0 Kudos
PaulJones
Level 7

In my opinion, there are many ways to make the senior fit in order to live a healthy life even if a person is handicapped. I will suggest you take the consultation of some senior faculty for the better and effective advice. Even my friend's mom once required special care as she was suffering from dementia. In that situation, he found it better to enrol her under a suitable Medicare insurance plan offered by The Health Exchange Agency, from where he got 24/7 nursing facility for his mom. Buying the insurance plan really proved to be a beneficial decision of his life.
0 Kudos